Fundraising is our beating heart. Without the constant flow of life giving cash coursing through our organisation SCAN could not function. Donations are the most significant source of income for us. Over 2000 animals can thank each and every donor for helping them enjoy a new life.
There are several ways in which you can Donate money to SCAN.
- Just click here to go directly to our secure PayPal payment screen. You do not need a PayPal account, just a debit or credit card.
- By sending a Donation directly to our PayPal account: email@example.com
- By joining our Teaming Group and Donating 1€ a month – which may not seem like much, but a lot of a little equals a lot. It will make a difference. Click here to be taken directly to our Teaming website where you can sign up to join our group or click here to find out more about Teaming.
- You can pay directly in to our bank account or set a regular payment via direct debit or standing order.
Our Account Details:
La Caixa Bank, Marquis Estrella, El Verger 03770 Alicante.
Acc IBAN Number: ES58 2100 4609 6822 0006 4281
SCAN incurs bank charges on donations received in currencies other than Euros. You, the donor will also be charged a fee. For non Euro payments PayPal is the best way of maximising the value of your gift.
- You can make Donations in person at the SCAN Shelter or the Charity Boutique, both in El Verger.
- We have an extensive network of collection tins in the area. Dropping a few coins into one every so often helps more than you might think. The tins raise considerable sums for SCAN each year.
From Individuals and Businesses
- Donations of raffle and competition prizes are always welcome. Our winner’s tables usually feature wines, spirits, liqueurs, chocolates, attractive glass and porcelain bowls filled with sweets or other yummy confections, interesting beers and other desirable things.
- We welcome vouchers for hairdressing or beauty treatments, restaurant meals and kennel time for example. These prizes make the raffle or competition more attractive to our audiences so increasing the money we raise. They also promote the donor business to our volunteers, members and patrons, a win win situation we believe.