Fundraising is our beating heart. Without the constant flow of life giving cash coursing through our organisation SCAN could not function. Donations are the most significant source of income for us. Over 2000 animals can thank each and every donor for helping them enjoy a new life.
There are several ways in which you can Donate money to SCAN.
- Just click on the Donate button in the green panel at the bottom of this page. You will be taken directly to the secure paypal payment screen, our preferred payment gateway and a secure way for you to donate. You do not need a PayPal account, just a debit or credit card.
- By sending a Donation directly to our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By joining our Teaming Group and Donating 1€ a month – 1€ each month may not seem like much, but a lot of a little equals a lot. It will make a difference. Click the Teaming 'Join our Group' button in the green panel at the bottom of this page to be taken directly to the Teaming website where you can sign up to join our group. (Find out more about Teaming here.)
- You can pay directly in to our bank account or set a regular payment via direct debit or standing order.
Our Account Details:
La Caixa Bank, Marquis Estrella, El Verger 03770 Alicante.
Acc IBAN Number: ES58 2100 4609 6822 0006 4281
Donations to SCAN from outside Spain incur charges from our Bank. The donor is also charged a fee. For these payments PayPal is the best way of maximising the value of your gift.
- You can make Donations in person at the SCAN Shelter or the Charity Boutique, both in El Verger.
- We have an extensive network of collection tins in the area. Dropping a few coins into one every so often helps more than you might think. The tins raise considerable sums for SCAN each year.
From Individuals and Businesses
- Donations of raffle and competition prizes are always welcome. Our winner’s tables usually feature wines, spirits, liqueurs, chocolates, attractive glass and porcelain bowls filled with sweets or other yummy confections, interesting beers and other desirable things.
- Vouchers for hairdressing or beauty treatments, restaurant meals and kennel time for example. These prizes make the raffle or competition more attractive so increasing the money we raise. They also promote the donor business to our volunteers, members and patrons, a win win situation we believe.